Process & contact
Agro America (VP Hobe)
Member of NNP
Liquid or dry pig manure, or digestate of manure and/or other organic wastes
Potassium as Liquid concentrate
Clean water returning to surface waters
Pig manure is solid-liquid separated by belt-press, most P remains in solid fraction. Liquid fraction is spread locally to fields.
Solid fraction is dried then pyrolysed (with heat energy recycling).
Process can also treat manure digestates.
Ammonia can be recovered by evaporation then recovery into concentrated ammonia solution.
Potassium can be recovered as liquid concentrate
Several manure treatment installations operating 24/7 for significant periods (depending on manure supply, permitting …) in:
- 2015: Horst-Venlo (NL), 250 000 t manure / year
- 2019: Oirschot (NL)*+, 35 000 t
- 2020: Storg (BE)*, 45 000 t
- 2021: Uden (NL)*+, 200 000 t
- 2021: Sterksel (NL), 125 000 + 80 000 t
- Underway 2022*+$: Almelo (NL), 200 000 t
* with N-recovery. + with K-recovery. $ with P-recovery.