The INTERREG VB project Phos4You (2016-2020) focusses on phosphorus recovery from municipal sewage in North West Europe.The project will include:
- building demonstration phosphorus recovery installations at sewage treatment sites
- innovative phosphorus recovery technologies
- new recycled phosphorus products for fertilisers
- working on a standard to assess recycled fertiliser quality
- addressing social acceptance of recycled nutrient products.
Phos4You partners are Lippeverband (lead), Université de Liège, IRSTEA, Cork Institute of Technology, FHNW, Universiteit Gent, Glasgow Caledonian University, University of the Highlands and Islands, Veolia Environnement, Emschergenossenschaft, NV HVC – SNB NL, Scottish Water.
Contact person: Marie-Edith Ploteau