PERM6 becomes NERM (Nutrients in Europe Research Meeting)
Save the date: NERM – 16-17 April 2024 – Brussels & online – plus research students meeting & site visits
NERM (Nutrients in Europe Research Meeting) is organised by ESPP, FERTIMANURE, LEX4BIO, RUSTICA, SEA2LAND and WALNUT.
Towards closing nutrient cycles for a sustainable future, from R&D to implementation.
NERM will include:
- key outcomes of recent nutrient recycling R&D under Horizon 2020, LIFE, Interreg and other programmes
- roadmap for future nutrient recycling R&D needs
- nutrient recovery technologies and recycled fertiliser production
- quality, application and use, stakeholder acceptance of secondary fertilisers
- from nutrient recovery to market
Plus PhD / research students event 15th April and site visits 17th April (on-farm and sewage treatment nutrient recovery sites).
Call for abstracts and outline programme will be published in September.
PERM5 Vienna, 22 June 2022, summary in SCOPE Newsletter n°143
PERM4, online, June 2021, 370 participants,
with Biorefine, summary SCOPE Newsletter n°141 slides and webpage https://phosphorusplatform.eu/
PERM3, Rimini, November 2018, with Smart-Plant, ESPP eNews n°28
PERM2, Basel, October 2017, with Phos4You SCOPE Newsletter n°126