Why become a member/partner of ESPP?
ESPP’s members/partners are companies and organisations which are interested in cooperating in and promoting sustainable phosphorus management.
Benefits of membership/partnership
- Recognition by visibility in the Platform’s communications, including your logo on our website, newsletter and other publications, including:
- inclusion of your logo, short presentation of your actions on the Platform’s website
- inclusion of your logo on ESPP’s communications including eNews and SCOPE Newsletter (circulated every 1-2 months to over 90000 companies, scientists, media and decision makers worldwide)
- Access to and participation in the Platform’s network of experts, R&D projects, phosphorus user and management industries, regulators and other stakeholders, including facilitating access to information on technologies, projects, implementation, bench-marking and regulatory developments, and including participation in technical meetings/ trainings/ web-seminars organised by ESPP
- Participation in defining the permanent objectives, actions and organisation of the European Sustainable Phosphorus Platform.
Platform membership conditions
- Platform Members make up the Platform’s General Assembly (as per ESPP’s statutes) and decide the Platform’s positions and policies
- Platform Partners pay the same fee as Members and have the same benefits of visibility and participation in the Platform’s network and activities, but do not vote in legal decision making.
- States, Nutrient Platforms: €10 000
- Regional / local authorities: €4 000
- Companies: €6 000
- SME's (EU definition here): €2 000
- Knowledge institutes, NGO's: €2 000