ESPP is organising a stakeholder meeting to discuss the EU Fertilisers Regulation and STRUBIAS, 5th September 2018, all day in Brussels. The meeting will update on trilogue progress on the Fertilisers Regulation and outstanding issues, questions around implementation, accompanying standards. The meeting will include a webinar with JRC, 14h00 – 15h30, to discuss the draft final STRUBIAS report proposing EU Fertiliser Criteria for recovered phosphate salts and struvite, biochars and pyrolysis materials, and ashes (used directly as fertilisers, or used as ingredients in fertiliser production processes). This will enable preparation of the final STRUBIAS Working Group meeting, 25-27 September (closed meeting, STRUBIAS WG members and Member States only).
Wednesday 5th September 2018, Brussels, 9h00 – 17h15
- update on triloue progress on the EU Fertilisers Regulation and outstanding issues, e.g. mineral and organic by-products, definition of mineral and low-carbon fertilisers, contaminant limits, animal by-products (ABPs CMC11) …
- questions around implementation (3 year period?), guidance and accompanying standards
- workshops on the three STRUBIAS draft criteria
- struvite and recovered phosphate salts
- biochars and pyrolysis materials
- ashes, for direct application to soil, and as ingredients to fertiliser production processes
- webinar with EU Commission JRC to discuss the draft final STRUBIAS report and proposed EU Fertiliser Criteria, in preparation for the final STRUBIAS meeting end September (closed meeting, STRUBIAS WG members and Member States only).
Participation = 96,84 € (inc. VAT) to cover meeting room and catering costs. Venue information will be sent to you on registration
Free for ESPP members, governments, policy makers – request free access code from Access online to webinar only (14h-15h30 only) is also free, but registration is obligatory.
Both the all-day Brussels event and the 14h - 15h30 webinar are open to STRUBIAS group members and to other interested stakeholders by online registration